Personable, focused, and detail orientated, Rob usually finds inspiration while collaborating with his fellow creatives and clients. When gearing up for a shoot, Rob incorporates all aspects into a streamlined production, with attention to detail and a big dose of foresight.
A self-taught artist and a true creative craftsman, Rob is a published photographer with 25 + years of film/digital photography production and project management experience; for traditional editorial, advertising, and digital publishing platforms. Very open to discussing projects, give him a call and see what it's like to experience his creative spirit.
• Freelance photographer since 1988, widely published in trade magazines and other publications worldwide.
• Co-authored “Big Air”, a Sports Illustrated for Kids booklet about snowboarding.
• Created the original show concept for MTV's "Mount MTV,” which produced a total of 100 hours of prime time television in 1995.
• Associate producer and production photographer for action sports films/videos
• Contracted photographer for the Aspen Ski Company (1994-99)
• Represented professional athletes with Pro Motion Sports (1997-99)
• Co-Founder of the International Action Sports Alliance (IASA), an association for professionals of action sports.
• Official Photographer for the World Series of Poker (2005-11)
• 50+ covers/features
• Under contract with Getty Images.
Photography clients includes: Nikon, Budweiser, Evian, Vans, Salomon, K2, Burton, Liquid Force, Double Up, Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Time, National Geographic Adventure, Bluff, Cardplayer, Outside, Wakeboarding, Waterski, TransWorld Snowboarding & Skateboarding, Freeze, Climbing, Rock & Ice, and Snowboarder.
Television production includes ESPN (WSOP), GSN (High Stakes Poker & Improv-a-Ganza), CBS (Heads Up Poker), and World Poker Tour (Travel Channel).